Friday, 15 May 2015

A little intro to this blog

So i am starting this blog to share my views to the cyber world hoping to not only change people's ways of seeing things but also be able to be able to see things from a different point of view.

Here's a small intro to the internet out there. I am Zek, and I like talking about anything thats is not too sciency. (It really make my head spin sometimes just listening to my friends talk about the physics of a spacecraft etc.) I am a nerd who plays card games and likes talking about things in life. I am doing this just to kill some productive time rather than play games. Please do suggest topics for me to think about!!! I would love to give out my views to the world!!! My first blog will be up within a week! Hope you guys will like the blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment